DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection
DARZALEX is a brand-name prescription drug that’s FDA-approved to treat multiple myeloma.. Brand Name: DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection, for intravenous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2015
Home | (daratumumab) injection
Submit a request to access drug used to treat, diagnose or prevent serious or life-threatening conditions.We’ll get back to you within 1 business days!
For Overseas Patient/ Export inquires.
For any urgent inquiries or assistance needed, please reach out to our Support Team. Rest assured, we will respond within 24 hours, from Monday to Saturday, during the hours of 9:00 A.M to 18:00 PM.
DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection
Daratumumab is approved to be used alone or with other drugs to treat: Multiple myeloma. Daratumumab is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer.
DARZALEX is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with multiple myeloma:
• in combination with the medicines lenalidomide and dexamethasone in people with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who cannot receive a type of stem cell transplant that uses their own stem cells (autologous stem cell transplant) and in people whose multiple myeloma has come back or did not respond to treatment who have received at least one prior medicine to treat multiple myeloma.
• in combination with the medicines bortezomib, melphalan and prednisone, in people with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who cannot receive a type of stem cell transplant that uses their own stem cells (autologous stem cell transplant).
• in combination with the medicines bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone in newly diagnosed people who are eligible to receive a type of stem cell transplant that uses their own stem cells (autologous stem cell transplant).
• in combination with the medicines bortezomib and dexamethasone, in people who have received at least one prior medicine to treat multiple myeloma.
• in combination with the medicines carfilzomib and dexamethasone, in people whose multiple myeloma has come back or did not respond to treatment who have received one to three prior medicines to treat multiple myeloma.
• in combination with the medicines pomalidomide and dexamethasone in people who have received at least two prior medicines to treat multiple myeloma, including lenalidomide and a proteasome inhibitor.
• alone in people who have received at least three prior medicines, including a proteasome inhibitor and an immunomodulatory agent, or did not respond to a proteasome inhibitor and an immunomodulatory agent.
It is not known if DARZALEX is safe and effective in children.
daratumumab, A drug used alone or with other drugs to treat adults with multiple myeloma. It is used in patients whose cancer is newly diagnosed and who can or cannot be treated with an autologous stem cell transplant. Daratumumab is also used in patients whose cancer came back or did not get better after treatment with one or more anticancer therapies. It is also being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer. Daratumumab binds to a protein called CD38, which is found on some types of immune cells and cancer cells, including myeloma cells. Daratumumab may block CD38 and help the immune system kill cancer cells. It is a type of monoclonal antibody. Also called Darzalex.
Drug (Brand / Generic): DARZALEX / daratumumab injection
Current Indications: Multiple myeloma
Marketed by:: Janssen Biotech, Inc
Approval Date: 2015
Available as (Form & Strength): Injection:
• 100 mg/5 mL solution in a single-dose vial
• 400 mg/20 mL solution in a single-dose vial
Find Reference Updates
Alleviare Life Sciences
Alleviare Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. (India) serves as a facilitator for medical and pharmaceutical products, commencing its operations in 2005. Headquartered in Delhi, India, Alleviare operates nationwide, providing a range of comprehensive services to patients, doctors, hospitals, and government healthcare facilities.
Our specialization lies in facilitating access to medicines, leveraging our expertise in sourcing and providing documentation assistance for programs such as Named Patient Program, Managed Access Program, and Early Access Program. We take pride in ensuring smooth and efficient access to medications for those who require them.
Alleviare India is certified pharmaceutical facilitator / supplier / importer based in india. They are also who GDP certified. One of the pharmaceutical products they offer is “DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection”.
Confirmation of the order for DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection will be subject to the submission of a valid doctor’s prescription and, if applicable, an import permit.
We have delivered medicines to following cities in India – Ahmedabad, Aizawal, Aurangabad, Barshi, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Cachar, Chennai, Dibrugarh, Hyderabad, Karungapally, Kohima, Kollam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pondichery, Pune, Punjab, Thirunananthapuram, Tripura, Wardha
ALS serves as a facilitator, supplier & exporter in India assisting patients, doctors, and hospitals in importing the prescription medicine brand DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection. The import process requires a valid prescription and an Import License in the Patient’s Name.
For patients from following foreign countries seeking access to DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection, they can inquire and find further information by sending their inquiries to ALS.
We have delivered medicines to following countries – Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Malawi, Mexico, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Zimbabwe.
Kindly reach out to us for DARZALEX (daratumumab) injection price and availability confirmation.
The price of the medicines is the cost set by the manufacturer. In addition, Named Patient support fee, shipping costs and any local tax (if applicable) will apply.